Saturday, December 1, 2007

Vue De Monde, Melbourne, Victoria

is absolutely my favourite restaurant in melbourne. how i wish i can afford to dine there ...mmmm... say...once every three months...? unfortunately my lack of $$$ and zero rich boyfriends mean i can only go there once a year.

my inadequate words will only do the food injustice, so here are some pictures from my last visit:




















stretch your neck and you might just catch Shannon Bennett performing his magic in the open kitchen (see long haired guy in photo above). It's almost like theatre. there is even a "AAA reserve" table inside the kitchen if you are lucky enough.

The full degustation menu will set you back $250.00 or $370.00+++ if you prefer matching wines with each course. if you are swinging by melbourne, this restaurant is definitely worth a try. don't forget my invite. -mi!

No comments: